1. Trusting some family members more than others to hold the baby.
2. Taking "artsy" photos of your baby's toes, fingers, ears.
3. Poking your baby to make sure they're still breathing.
4. Not feeling 100% confident when carrying the baby from room to room.
5. Breaking every social media rule you set before giving birth.
6. Thinking your baby has an amazing personality when really they're just super gassy.
7. Having an "I can't do this!" emotional meltdown.
8. Using your baby as an excuse.
9. Taking a REALLY long shower/bath when you finally get the chance to take one.
10. Thinking your baby is cuter than other babies.
11. Panicking when someone in public sneezes near your baby.
12. Fantasizing about all the stuff you will do with your baby...way, way in the future.
13. Having to suppress the urge to go off on people who ask you how much sleep you’re getting.
14. Already judging other parents.
15. Talking about who your baby looks like when it's way too early for them to look like anything but a baby.
"I think he looks just like Uncle Mort!"
"Oh, yeah! I see it...sort of."