2. Share something with all of your friends except one person.
Select “custom” in the “who to share this with” tab, then enter the name of the person you don’t want to see the post. Simple as that!
7. Find out what the best time is for you to post.
Statigram analyzes your Instragram history to determine the exact time of day when your photos are most likely to receive the most attention. It also compiles other interesting data like your average number of likes and comments per photo.
14. View someone’s profile anonymously.
Go to “Account & Settings” on the top right, then “Privacy & Settings.” Under “Privacy Controls” is this option: “Select what others see when you’ve viewed their profile.” If you click it, the above pop-up window will appear. Select the “You will be totally anonymous option” and no one will see when you view their profile! This will limit your ability to see who visits your profile, but you can always change it back to normal when you’re done being anonymous.
17. Find out who does — or doesn’t — follow one another.
Not sure if a couple is still dating (or if friends had a falling out)? Plug their handles into Doesfollow to see the status of their relationship. Prepare yourself for moments like: “Whoa! She unfollowed him! They’re totally splitsville!”
19. Create lists for people whose tweets you don’t want to miss.
The more people you follow, the easier it is to miss tweets from your favorite tweeps, but that’s not a problem if you create a list for them. Lists are also great for keeping tabs on people you don’t want to give the satisfaction of a follow (i.e., enemies and exes).
21. You can also search “Wi-Fi password” to gain access to free Wi-Fi around you.
- A set of explosions outside of a major sports stadium in Istanbul, Turkey, on Saturday evening have injured at least 38 people.
- Gen. David Petraeus helped block the autopsy of an Afghan man who died mysteriously in US custody, emails show.
- People are in love with a dog who rides around in a decked out dog car spreading Christmas cheer to hospital patients 🐶🎄