4. A high chair that clips onto the side of a table.
Billed as “the world’s fastest deploying high chair,” it packs flat and is unbelievably portable. Get it here for $89.99.
8. Dino finger puppets that will keep kids entertained during the doldrums of traveling.
Traveling has its share of slow moments (at airports and elsewhere), but small diversions like these can ward off whining when your kids get squirrely. Get a set of four here for $7.
15. A wearable car seat that’s small enough to fit in your kid’s backpack.
Make getting through the airport a whole lot easier with this travel vest that fits in your luggage — and has exceeded federal performance standards for child restraints in crash tests. Get one here from $139–169.
21. And a travel crib that sets up in just 15 seconds.
It can be used both indoors or out. Get one here for $189.95.
This piece is part of a collection of travel stories meant to inspire you to explore the world — and help you make it happen. Click here for more Travel Week content!
- Arkansas has carried out the first double execution since 2000. The state had scheduled 8 executions before a key drug expires.
- "Stealthing," or purposefully removing a condom during sex without consent, has become a new trend — victims say it is another form of assault.
- The same Russian hackers who interfered in the 2016 US presidential election are now active in German and French politics 💻
- A popular app changed the name of a filter after people complained it whitewashes them. The filter still lightens your skin though 🤔