1. “Are you Mormon or Catholic?”
I don’t know if this is more annoying when you are Mormon/Catholic or when you’re not.
2. “Are you going to get a vasectomy/your tubes tied?”
And how exactly did you think this was any of your business?
3. “You sure have your hands full!”
People who say this mean well, but when you hear it over and over (and over) again, it’s like nails on a chalkboard.
5. “How do you find time to spend with each of them?”
We make sacrifices and do our best… like any family.
6. “I could never survive if I were you.”
I’m never sure if this is a compliment or if I’m being pitied.
8. “You must have a lot of sex!”
Ew. Please stop.
9. “Are you done?”
This question is perfectly fine… if you’re hoping to clear my plate.
12. “How do you afford it all?”
Big families know how to stretch a dollar like nobody else.
14. “Did you want to have a big family?”
Next time try replying, “Nope. I didn’t even want one, but now I’ve got six to take care of,” then cover your face and pretend to cry.
15. “Was the last one an accident?”
17. “Which ones are twins?”
Not every big family has a set of twins. Hard to believe, I know.
19. “Your kids are going to have an amazing childhood together.”
Actually, this is one comment we never get tired of hearing.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- At least 13 people were killed and 31 others injured when a tour bus crashed into a semi-trailer near Palm Springs, California Sunday.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.