1. Parents who create Facebook profiles for their babies and interact with them.
2. Anyone who uploads a post-labor photo like this:
4. Parents who only seem to post things to freak out other parents.
5. Over sharers.
6. Parents who are gleefully proud of their kids for acting like little a-holes.
7. Parents who make it their to job let you know parenting isn't that hard, y'all.
8. Parents who update us on their kid's bowel movements.
9. And (dear God help us) ESPECIALLY parents who think we want to see a photo of that crap.
10. Parents who post videos to YouTube shaming their teenagers.
Think your teenage daughter is disrespectful? By all means upload an 8-minute video of yourself ranting and raving before you empty your gun into her laptop.