18. Try this “twirling tooth fairy” tradition.
At night your kid drops their tooth to the bottom of a normal glass of water, then wakes in the morning to discover the tooth is gone and the water is now colored. When your kid asks what happened, you explain the tooth fairy’s dress colored the water when she dove in to get the tooth. Learn more here.
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A US federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- The UK Supreme Court ruled that it's legal for the government to keep couples apart because of their income.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 👦💨💞