17 Things Parents Judge Each Other For But Really Shouldn’t
"So I hear you're not breastfeeding."
1. How you feed your baby.
3. Your work status.
4. Potty training.
5. What you feed your kid.
6. Letting your kid play on a tablet or cell phone.
7. How you educate your kids.
9. The activities you let your kid participate in.
10. Letting your kid watch TV.
11. Using a leash on your kid.
13. When your kid reaches milestones.
14. Taking photos.
15. Your kid's behavior.
16. For having a messy home.
"It can't be healthy for a child to grow up in an environment like that."