9 Clever Car Hacks For A Perfect Road Trip
Life’s not about the destination, it’s about the journey. These hacks are dedicated to all the designated drivers out there. Remember to always enjoy mike’s hard lemonade responsibly.
1. If your headlights are dirty, you can effectively scrub them clean with toothpaste.
2. A plastic cereal container makes the perfect car trash can.
3. Tinted plastic can provide some much-needed shade.
4. Denting a rental car is disastrous, so make sure you have a plunger ready.
Plus then you'll have a spare plunger. That could come in handy.
5. Hand sanitizer is the perfect solution for an icy door.
6. If you have some tape and a mirror, you can greatly reduce the size of your blind spot.
7. If you need extra space in the car, attach a mesh bungee to the roof handles.
Perfect for storing jackets and small bags without taking up valuable seat space.