Cat On Adderall

A woman’s cat accidentally ate her boyfriend’s adderall and she is rushing the animal to the vet. Luckily, the cat lived.

Next time, place the highly controlled medication in a safer place.

Check out more articles on BuzzFeed.com!

This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!

 
  Your Reaction?
 

    Starting soon, you'll only be able to post a comment on BuzzFeed using a Facebook account or via our app. If you have questions or thoughts, email us here.

    Hot Buzz

    Why “Moonlight” Will Probably Not Win Best Picture

    oscars

    What Kind Of Adult Are You?

    quiz
    Now Buzzing