1. 1) The Classless Subban Trophy: Ryan Kesler
Reserved for the most egregious (and .gif-able) display of embellished diving
4. 2) The Keenan Trophy: John Tortorella
In addition to likely taking home the Jack Adams Award, the coach of the New York Rangers also walks away with the the Keenan for exemplary stubbornness.
5. 3) The Fleury Trophy: Sidney Crosby
Awarded to the executor of the year’s biggest douche move.
6. 4) The Belfour Trophy: Patrick Kane
Awarded to the league’s sloppiest drunk. The Chicago winger is a multiple recipient and seems determined on having this prestigious recognition re-named in his honor someday.
9. 5) The Avery Trophy: Joe Vitale
Awarded to the instigator of the craziest line brawl of the year. Here’s the penalties after it was all said and done:
18:57 PHI Wayne Simmonds : Fighting (maj) — 5 min
18:57 PIT Deryk Engelland : Fighting (maj) — 5 min
18:57 PHI Pavel Kubina : Unsportsmanlike conduct — 2 min
18:57 PIT Arron Asham : Unsportsmanlike conduct — 2 min
18:57 PHI Marc-Andre Bourdon : Unsportsmanlike conduct — 2 min
18:57 PIT Craig Adams : Unsportsmanlike conduct — 2 min
18:57 PHI Danny Briere : Unsportsmanlike conduct — 2 min
18:57 PIT Joe Vitale : Unsportsmanlike conduct — 2 min
18:57 PHI Brayden Schenn : Roughing — 2 min
18:57 PHI Brayden Schenn : Unsportsmanlike conduct — 2 min
10. 6) The Quackenbush Trophy: Marian Gaborik
Saluting the silliest moment of the NHL season, The Quackenbush Trophy goes to Gaborik for celebrating scoring on fellow New York Ranger Henrik Lundqvist in the All Star Game by re-enacting a rather dubious move by another teammate Artem Anisimov.
12. 7) The Datsyuk Trophy: Matt Duchene
The Colorado center takes home the Datsyuk for goal of the year with this amazing display of hand-eye co-ordination.
13. 8) The Thom Yorke Award: Tim Thomas
This special designation goes to the now former Bruins goaltender for leaving his team “High And Dry”. God’s will be done.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- President Obama has ordered a full review of hacking activity related to the 2016 election. Intelligence officials have alleged Russia used the hacks to interfere with the election.
- South Korean President Park Geun-hye has apologized for negligence after lawmakers impeached her over a corruption scandal.
- Donald Trump will remain an executive producer on NBC's "The Celebrity Apprentice" while he's president. Trump adviser Kellyanne Conway says he will do it in his "leisure time."
- More than 1,000 Russian athletes — including four gold medalists — have been involved in a doping conspiracy, a new report says.