1. Most Awe-Inspiring Scene
Fans in Italy watch the Euro 2012 Final
2. Most Enthusiastic National Anthem Performance
3. Most Likely To Be Turned Into A “Like A Boss” Meme
Head Coach Vicente del Bosque of Spain
4. Most Encouraging
Head Coach Cesare Prandelli of Italy
5. Best Supermodel Beach Shoot Impression
6. Best Hair
7. Runner Up
8. Most Likely To Get His Ass Kicked By Gerard Pique AKA Shakira’s Boyfriend
9. Best Ad Placement
10. Best Faceplant
11. Most Likely To Run Up The Score
Juan Mata nets Spain’s fourth goal at the tail end of a game in which they shut out their opponent.
13. Best Display Of Dejection
14. Most Rightfully Concerned Bros
Fans in Italy can hardly bear to watch.
15. Most Victorious
Fans in Spain can hardly contain their excitement.
16. Cutest Father-Daughter Moment
Fernando Torres and his daughter Nora.
17. Runner Up
18. Best Kissers
19. Best Use Of Imagination
20. Most Nonchalant Pose In Defeat
21. Most Likely To Overreact To The Outcome Of A Game
The scene in Rome after Italy’s 4 - 0 defeat to Spain in the Euro Cup Final.
22. Most Supportive Despite Adversity
23. Most Likely To Go Down As One Of The Greatest Teams Ever
- Explosions outside of a major sports stadium in Istanbul, Turkey, on Saturday evening have injured at least 20 people.
- US intelligence officials issued repeated warnings to European allies about attacks by Russia-backed hackers, but it was too little, too late.