Response to 10 Canadian Kids Shows That Don’t Actually Suck:
First of all: whoever wrote this has no clue what was good in Canadian kids TV. Second, I shall now provide a more accurate list, if I forget a few please feel free to remind me but as far as I’m concerned it goes:
(In no particular order)
- polka dot door/shorts
- Mr. Dressup
- The Big Comfy Couch
- Anne of Green Gables
- Pippi Longstocking (admittedly a Canadian-German joint effort but still)
- The Berenstain Bears
- Dudley The Dragon
- Iris, The Happy Professor (Professor Iris)
- Are You Afraid of The Dark
- Treetown On Treehouse
- The Magic Schoolbus
- mikejonasg "21 Cooking Tips That Will Change Your..."
Response to The Problem With Police Scanners:
This is what happens when every jackass with a dsl connection gets under the impression that they know everything.
- mikejonasg "This 5-Week-Old Squirrel Was Adopted ..."
- mikejonasg "Comfort Dogs Come To Boston"