1. A lot of people are tweeting this photo of a Michigan lighthouse thinking it to be a frozen casualty of the Polar Vortex. Because, well, everything in Michigan is pretty much frozen and this is a really beautiful shot.
Lighthouse on Lake Michigan in Chicago today. Man.
- Donald Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- President Barack Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- Blue Lies Matter: Video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good 🛀