2. UPDATE: @NRA_Rifleman has been deleted
Speaking to CNN, NRA spokesman Andrew Arulanandam made the following comment regarding this Twitter incident:
“A single individual, unaware of events in Colorado, tweeted a comment that is being completely taken out of context. Our thoughts and prayers are with the victims, their families and the community. NRA will not have any further comment until all the facts are known.”
- The Dakota Access Pipeline will no longer cross under a river near the Standing Rock Sioux reservation, a major victory for protesters.
- The death toll from Oakland's warehouse party fire has risen to 33. "We're expecting the worst and hoping for the best," officials said Sunday.
- An anti-establishment wave has prompted Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi to resign after losing a constitutional referendum.
- A woman clapped back at her anti-gay neighbor using festive rainbow Christmas lights 🎄👏