1. A snowstorm battering New York City couldn’t stop Thiago Cardoso, left, and Steve Cosh, as they step outside Manhattan’s municipal marriage bureau after tying the knot Thursday morning.
2. A little snow, sleet, and driving wind is no match for Cardoso and Cosh and their tight, white suits.
3. Yes. Please put on your jackets, guys.
4. Those suits are way too sweet to become casualties of inclement weather.
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.