1. A snowstorm battering New York City couldn’t stop Thiago Cardoso, left, and Steve Cosh, as they step outside Manhattan’s municipal marriage bureau after tying the knot Thursday morning.
2. A little snow, sleet, and driving wind is no match for Cardoso and Cosh and their tight, white suits.
3. Yes. Please put on your jackets, guys.
4. Those suits are way too sweet to become casualties of inclement weather.
- One of the nation's top legal groups is seeking a wide array of records from four federal agencies to challenge Trump's potential business conflicts.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- The turnout at Trump's inaugural concert was much smaller compared to the crowd that showed up for Obama's 2009 celebration.
- Gingers rejoice! A redhead emoji may be coming your way soon 🙌