1. This is Deadmau5.
3. This is Toronto Mayor Rob Ford.
4. He is also a DJ.
5. Deadmau5 is a proud Torontonian who likes to occasionally get coffee with famous people. And because he’s Deadmau5, he takes his Ferrari wrapped in a Nyan cat decal to get his coffee.
6. Let’s go…
7. It’s obvious that Rob Ford and Deadmau5, two of Canada’s living legends, have a lot to discuss. Like football…
8. And why Deadmau5’s Ferrari is painted like an internet meme…
9. Rob Ford likes Deadmau5’s ride.
10. Hey, we’re at Tim Horton’s! Time to order. Rob will have…
11. Five espressos. In one cup.
12. Rob Ford thinks it’s hilarious that he ordered five espressos in one cup.
13. Now that we’ve got our Tim Horton’s, let’s talk about some important stuff.
14. OK, that’s enough talk about the important stuff.
15. Rob can’t believe Deadmau5 doesn’t like the game Risk! Rob loves Risk! And Risk gets intense in the Ford family.
16. Deadmau5 and Rob Ford (and Rob Ford’s quintuple espresso) have made it back to the parking garage.
17. Watch the entire saga of two Canadian heroes getting coffee at a Tim Horton’s in Toronto.
- President Trump signed executive orders today to advance the Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines, prompting praise from pro-Trump unions.
- Mark Zuckerberg denied rumors that he might run for president, telling BuzzFeed News, "I'm focused on building our community at Facebook."
- Press Secretary Sean Spicer at today's White House briefing defended Trump's claim that millions of people voted illegally—but he cited a debunked study.
- And the 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture are "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," "Hidden Figures," "Hacksaw Ridge," "Manchester by the Sea," "Lion," "Fences," and "Hell or High Water" 🎥 🎬