1. Less than ten minutes into the United States — Belgium match in Salvador, Brazil on Tuesday.
2. Meet your courageous pitch invader. His name is Mario Ferri. He’s done this before.
4. Mario, you serial pitch invader.
5. Keep doing you.
- For the second day in California, protests against Donald Trump grew heated as demonstrators briefly overcame a police barricade.
- The U.S. Navy will now let sailors wear neck tattoos and sleeves, in an effort to maintain its appeal among young people ⚓️
- And do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz 💯