1. Meet Joe Killoran, a 35-year-old high school teacher from East York, Ontario. Killoran was out for a jog on Tuesday when he happened upon the East York Canada Day Parade and Mayor Rob Ford. Things got heated.
2. Killoran confronted Ford and demanded he answer questions about his alleged corruption, lying, racism, and homophobia. He then called Ford “a corrupt, lying, racist, homophobe.”
3. Then Ford’s brother and omnipresent defender Doug accused Killoran of being a plant from another campaign, and Killoran responded, “I’m out for a jog buddy. Do I look like I’m with a campaign?”
4. Watch the entire exchange between Shirtless Jogger and Ford Nation:
- So about that wall: Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto says he told Donald Trump his country's not paying for it.
- Researchers have found the first identical twin puppies ever in the dog species 🐶 🐶