1. Meet Joe Killoran, a 35-year-old high school teacher from East York, Ontario. Killoran was out for a jog on Tuesday when he happened upon the East York Canada Day Parade and Mayor Rob Ford. Things got heated.
2. Killoran confronted Ford and demanded he answer questions about his alleged corruption, lying, racism, and homophobia. He then called Ford “a corrupt, lying, racist, homophobe.”
3. Then Ford’s brother and omnipresent defender Doug accused Killoran of being a plant from another campaign, and Killoran responded, “I’m out for a jog buddy. Do I look like I’m with a campaign?”
4. Watch the entire exchange between Shirtless Jogger and Ford Nation:
- U.S. presidential candidate Ted Cruz ended his campaign after losing Indiana's primary to Donald Trump. Bernie Sanders won on the Democratic side.
- A massive wildfire is threatening the capital of Canada's oilsands industry, and tens of thousands of people have been ordered to evacuate.
- Smash hit "Hamilton" received 16 Tony Award nominations, breaking the record held by "The Producers" and "Billy Elliot."