1. Meet Joe Killoran, a 35-year-old high school teacher from East York, Ontario. Killoran was out for a jog on Tuesday when he happened upon the East York Canada Day Parade and Mayor Rob Ford. Things got heated.
2. Killoran confronted Ford and demanded he answer questions about his alleged corruption, lying, racism, and homophobia. He then called Ford “a corrupt, lying, racist, homophobe.”
3. Then Ford’s brother and omnipresent defender Doug accused Killoran of being a plant from another campaign, and Killoran responded, “I’m out for a jog buddy. Do I look like I’m with a campaign?”
4. Watch the entire exchange between Shirtless Jogger and Ford Nation:
- Donald Trump claims Google's search engine was biased in burying bad news about his rival Hillary Clinton.
- A teenager was taken into custody Wednesday after he shot two students and one teacher at an elementary school in South Carolina.
- "Hamilton" pulled back the curtain on race and Broadway, but these actors show how far theater still has to go 🎭