1. Meet Joe Killoran, a 35-year-old high school teacher from East York, Ontario. Killoran was out for a jog on Tuesday when he happened upon the East York Canada Day Parade and Mayor Rob Ford. Things got heated.
2. Killoran confronted Ford and demanded he answer questions about his alleged corruption, lying, racism, and homophobia. He then called Ford “a corrupt, lying, racist, homophobe.”
3. Then Ford’s brother and omnipresent defender Doug accused Killoran of being a plant from another campaign, and Killoran responded, “I’m out for a jog buddy. Do I look like I’m with a campaign?”
4. Watch the entire exchange between Shirtless Jogger and Ford Nation:
- Never mind the $10 million: Donald Trump now says he won't debate "second place finisher" Bernie Sanders.
- Mark Salling, who played Puck in "Glee," has been indicted on child pornography charges. He faces up to 20 years in prison.
- No, France has not banned people from sending work emails after hours – no matter how much we all want to believe it 🇫🇷 ✉️