1. Listen to Rob Ford respond to the question: “What is going on with Canada’s worst export: Justin Bieber?”
“He’s a young guy. At 19 years old I wish I was as successful as he is,” said Toronto Mayor Rob Ford, when asked to comment on fellow Canadian Justin Bieber during his weekly appearance on Washington, D.C., radio show “The Sports Junkies.”
“Think back to when you were 19, guys.”
Bieber was arrested in Toronto on assault charges Wednesday evening after turning himself into police. The same day, Ford made news when allegations surfaced that he ordered the jail beating of a convicted drug dealer who used to date Ford’s sister.
Ford says he’s never met Bieber and when asked if he listens to his music, Ford replied, “No,” and said, “I’m 45 years old, guys.”
- President Obama has ordered a full review of hacking related to the 2016 election. Officials have alleged Russia used the hacks to interfere with the election.
- Trump's cabinet fills out: He's reportedly tapped a Washington state Congresswoman for interior secretary and Goldman Sachs's president for a key economic position.
- South Korean President Park Geun-hye has apologized for negligence after lawmakers impeached her over a corruption scandal.
- In dream jobs: Everyone loves a guy on YouTube going around London reviewing chicken shops 🍗