1. UPDATE: Purdue Police have released the names of the suspect and victim in today’s shooting.
Police informed the media that the victim in today’s shooting was 21-year-old Andrew Boldt, a Purdue senior and teaching assistant.
The suspect in custody is Cody Cousins, 23.
2. 21-year-old Purdue senior Andrew Boldt was fatally shot Tuesday on campus.
4. Just after 12 p.m. local time, an alert went out for Purdue University in Indiana that an incident occurred in the campus’s electrical engineering building and a lockdown was being put into effect.
15. After securing the scene, Purdue opened all campus buildings except the engineering building where the shooting occurred. The investigation is ongoing.
16. UPDATE: Purdue is canceling classes for the rest of today and tomorrow, the school says.
- The trial to watch in Trump's America: A doctor faces a manslaughter charge after his patient died following an abortion.
- "Cancel order!" Trump tweets threat to end Boeing's Air Force One contract, citing high price tag.
- Former Sen. Bob Dole's law firm was paid $20,000 a month to lobby for Taiwan — and played a role in Trump's call with the president.
- It's finally here: You can now like comments on Instagram, and people are really excited about it 😍📷