1. UPDATE: Purdue Police have released the names of the suspect and victim in today’s shooting.
Police informed the media that the victim in today’s shooting was 21-year-old Andrew Boldt, a Purdue senior and teaching assistant.
The suspect in custody is Cody Cousins, 23.
2. 21-year-old Purdue senior Andrew Boldt was fatally shot Tuesday on campus.
4. Just after 12 p.m. local time, an alert went out for Purdue University in Indiana that an incident occurred in the campus’s electrical engineering building and a lockdown was being put into effect.
15. After securing the scene, Purdue opened all campus buildings except the engineering building where the shooting occurred. The investigation is ongoing.
16. UPDATE: Purdue is canceling classes for the rest of today and tomorrow, the school says.
- H.R. McMaster was due to retire from the Army. Now he holds what could become one of the most powerful positions in Washington.
- Milo Yiannopoulos has resigned from Breitbart News after he was accused of defending pedophilia in an old video.
- Chris Brown was ordered to stay away from his ex-girlfriend after he allegedly threatened to shoot and kill her, court documents show.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 👦💨💞