1. A Franklin County, Ohio grand jury decided Monday to indict Matthew Cordle, 22, of Powell, Ohio, on charges of aggravated vehicular homicide for the death of Vincent Canzani, who died in a drunk driving crash on June 22.
2. Cordle confessed to the killing on YouTube, stating that on June 22, he was out drinking heavily with friends and struck Canzani’s car with his jeep while driving the wrong way down an Ohio highway. The video has been viewed more than 1 million times.
Arraignment for Matthew Cordle, the man who admitted to killing a man driving drunk, will be tomororw at 1:30pm EST. #CNN #BREAKING
- A 25-year-old has been identified as the suspected drunk driver who drove a truck into a crowd at Mardi Gras and injured over a dozen.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲
- Tonight at 8:30pm ET, BuzzFeed is celebrating the biggest night in Hollywood, the Oscars, with a live show and tipsy game of bingo 🏆🍹