1. A Franklin County, Ohio grand jury decided Monday to indict Matthew Cordle, 22, of Powell, Ohio, on charges of aggravated vehicular homicide for the death of Vincent Canzani, who died in a drunk driving crash on June 22.
2. Cordle confessed to the killing on YouTube, stating that on June 22, he was out drinking heavily with friends and struck Canzani’s car with his jeep while driving the wrong way down an Ohio highway. The video has been viewed more than 1 million times.
Arraignment for Matthew Cordle, the man who admitted to killing a man driving drunk, will be tomororw at 1:30pm EST. #CNN #BREAKING
- Rudy Giuliani is no longer being considered for a position in the Trump administration. Trump says the former NYC mayor withdrew his name.
- President Obama has ordered a full review of hacking related to the 2016 election. Officials have alleged Russia used the hacks to interfere with the election.
- In dream jobs: Everyone loves a guy on YouTube going around London reviewing chicken shops 🍗