4. Watch Ray Kelly discuss the social media discoveries by NYPD during the investigation.
5. Wiretapped conversations reveal that the Brooklyn-based gun distributors were concerned with stop-and-frisk by NYPD, Bloomberg and Commissioner Kelly said.
“Yeah, I’m in Charlotte now, I can’t take them to my town…we got like whatchamacallit, stop-and-frisk.” —Ray Kelly, reading from NYPD wiretap transcript
7. Overall, 19 people were indicted on numerous counts of conspiracy, criminal sale of a firearm, criminal possession of a weapon, and other crimes.
SKS semi-automatic was in bag of a 22-yr-old woman among 19 arrested, 254 guns seized by NYPD in multistate case.
- Thousands made it to the Women's March on Washington on Saturday to stand up for women's rights and protest Donald Trump.
- Donald Trump lied about the size of the crowd at his inauguration while speaking to the CIA on Saturday, his first full day as president.
- Trump's spokesman held a press conference on Saturday to blame grass coverings for "minimizing" the crowd at the inauguration 🤔
- "We shall overcomb." People across America got creative and made some pretty epic signs for the Women's March 🎨👭