5. Neil Heslin, who lost his six-year-old son Jesse in the Newtown massacre, is one of the people behind No Father’s Day
Heslin, along with partners including community organizing network PICO, Americans United and New Yorkers Against Gun Violence, is helping launch NoFathersDay.org six months after the Sandy Hook elementary school shooting as a platform for people to email Congress imploring them to pass gun control legislation.
- A second wave of bomb threats sent to Jewish community centers brought the number of locations threatened on Monday to 29.
- Trump accused Barack Obama of organizing recent protests against him and leaking information from the White House to the press.
- Accounting firm PricewaterhouseCoopers fessed up to the Oscars oops that caused "La La Land" to be named best picture instead of "Moonlight."
- Elon Musk announced that his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝