1. This is Rex Redstone, 85, of Peterborough, England. He might be the oldest dude on Instagram. This is his first selfie.
2. Rex is on mission: To post his old photos and encourage other seniors to do the same. Here he is as a young man playing guitar in a hip jazz band.
3. Rex refers to himself as the ‘Instagram-pa’ and Photography Blog claims he is the oldest person in UK on Instagram. Here’s a young Rex chilling on the beach.
Instagram says there is no way of confirming if he’s the oldest person in the world on the social network.
5. In his younger days, he kind of looked like Dennis Leary in The Sandlot.
6. Yes or no?
- Chris Froome won the Tour de France. He's the first Brit to win the cycling race three times 🚴