1. This is Rex Redstone, 85, of Peterborough, England. He might be the oldest dude on Instagram. This is his first selfie.
2. Rex is on mission: To post his old photos and encourage other seniors to do the same. Here he is as a young man playing guitar in a hip jazz band.
3. Rex refers to himself as the ‘Instagram-pa’ and Photography Blog claims he is the oldest person in UK on Instagram. Here’s a young Rex chilling on the beach.
Instagram says there is no way of confirming if he’s the oldest person in the world on the social network.
5. In his younger days, he kind of looked like Dennis Leary in The Sandlot.
6. Yes or no?
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎