1. Updated — 2:30 p.m. ET:
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford sat down with CBC Toronto’s Dwight Drummond Wednesday for his first one-on-one interview since he returned to office from a two-month stint in rehab.
When asked to what extent Ford — who was accused of smoking crack on video — used other drugs, including heroin, Ford told Drummond, “You name it, I pretty well covered it.”
Ford told Drummond that during his time as mayor he never used drugs in his office, but he did drink.
“I’m taking it one day at a time. I did not drink yesterday, I haven’t drunk today,” Ford said.
Ford, who returned to his mayoral post earlier this week after two months in rehab, said he vows to continue his bid for reelection this fall, stating at a press conference Monday, “I look forward to serving you for many, many more years.”
4. Update: Rob Ford denies he used heroin.
- The FBI is investigating after 11 Jewish community centers across the United States received bomb threats on Monday.
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎