1. NBC’s Al Roker and the Weather Channel’s Jim Cantore
2. ABC’s Sam Champion
3. Anderson Cooper demonstrating the lost art of standing under shelter, while reporting
4. Then Anderson sends it to CNN’s Ed Levendera…
5. I just want to zip NBC’s Janet Shamlian’s jacket up so, so bad
6. FOX News’ Nicole Collins on the rain: “I can feel that needle stinging through my clothes.”
Why do we need to send reporters out in hurricanes again?
7. Lester Holt: 1, Isaac: 0.
- We've compiled an extensive (but not exhaustive) list of lies, exaggerations, and bullshit from Trump's first 100 days in office 💯
- An admitted fraudster has access to Trump through his wife's job at Mar-a-Lago — and he's tried to use it to his advantage.
- Arkansas executed Kenneth Williams Thursday night — just days before one of the state's execution drugs expires.
- Beginning in 2018, prescription drugs will be free for anyone under the age of 25 in Ontario, Canada, government says.