1. NBC’s Al Roker and the Weather Channel’s Jim Cantore
2. ABC’s Sam Champion
3. Anderson Cooper demonstrating the lost art of standing under shelter, while reporting
4. Then Anderson sends it to CNN’s Ed Levendera…
5. I just want to zip NBC’s Janet Shamlian’s jacket up so, so bad
6. FOX News’ Nicole Collins on the rain: “I can feel that needle stinging through my clothes.”
Why do we need to send reporters out in hurricanes again?
7. Lester Holt: 1, Isaac: 0.
- An armed militant group is urging its members to patrol polling stations on election day, a move the group's leaders say is aimed at preventing voter fraud.
- As a bitter civil war in Yemen shows no signs of stopping, nearly 14 million people are struggling to feed themselves every day.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- Apple is expected to unveil a handful of updates to its Mac line today, including a new MacBook Pro📱 🍎