1. NBC’s Al Roker and the Weather Channel’s Jim Cantore
2. ABC’s Sam Champion
3. Anderson Cooper demonstrating the lost art of standing under shelter, while reporting
4. Then Anderson sends it to CNN’s Ed Levendera…
5. I just want to zip NBC’s Janet Shamlian’s jacket up so, so bad
6. FOX News’ Nicole Collins on the rain: “I can feel that needle stinging through my clothes.”
Why do we need to send reporters out in hurricanes again?
7. Lester Holt: 1, Isaac: 0.
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Years Day has been captured, Turkish media reports.
- At least 27 lawmakers are boycotting Trump's inauguration after the president-elect criticized civil rights leader John Lewis.
- Monica Crowley, an appointee to Trump's White House, has decided to step away from the administration following a plagiarism scandal.
- For MLK Day, we're taking a look at some rare pictures of Martin Luther King Jr.