1. NBC’s Al Roker and the Weather Channel’s Jim Cantore
2. ABC’s Sam Champion
3. Anderson Cooper demonstrating the lost art of standing under shelter, while reporting
4. Then Anderson sends it to CNN’s Ed Levendera…
5. I just want to zip NBC’s Janet Shamlian’s jacket up so, so bad
6. FOX News’ Nicole Collins on the rain: “I can feel that needle stinging through my clothes.”
Why do we need to send reporters out in hurricanes again?
7. Lester Holt: 1, Isaac: 0.
- North Dakota police have begun clearing out Standing Rock protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- The ACLU is suing Milwaukee and its police for allegedly performing thousands of illegal stop-and-frisk searches that targeted minorities.