Following the news that Food Network will part ways at the end of the month with Paula Deen after she admitted to making racist comments, fans on Facebook became livid to the point of lashing out at the network’s most recent Facebook post - a delicious-looking zucchini casserole.
This zucchini casserole recipe was posted five hours before the announcement that Paula Deen was out at Food Network. Since it was the network’s most recent post, fans are using the comment thread to express their misgivings toward the decision to part ways with Deen.
Those trying to revert the conversation back to the “Recipe of the Day” are being met with considerable disdain.
8. Amidst all this strife, can we not at least agree upon this…
9. LEAVE ZUCCHINI CASSEROLE ALONE!!!!
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.