2. After being arrested, Lil Za reportedly damaged jail property and now faces two charges, one for the drug possession and one for the vandalism. He has been released on bail.
7. Justin Bieber has not been “charged or exonerated” in the egging case, the Los Angeles County Sheriff said, but several pieces of evidence were removed from the home and are under review by sheriff’s investigators.
- The LAPD says it won't work with the feds on deportations — but it already does.
- UK intelligence chief says he's worried by rival countries' attempts to undermine democracy through propaganda, cyberattacks.
- The 36 victims in the Oakland warehouse fire were trapped with "no way out" in America's deadliest blaze in over a decade.
- People are mad at Jennifer Lawrence for telling a story about rubbing her butt on sacred Hawaiian rocks.