1. The FBI showed up at the former residence of Ariel Castro early Wednesday to level the house with a crane. The demolition of the house was part of the Cleveland kidnapper’s guilty plea deal which spared him the death penalty.
2. Watch spectators cheer as the ‘House of Horrors’ demolition begins.
3. Debris from the house was loaded into trucks and driven away to prevent scavengers from sifting through for “murderabilia.”
4. Castro victim Michelle Knight brought yellow balloons to the demolition and released them into the air.
- South Korean President Park Geun-hye has apologized for negligence after lawmakers impeached her over a corruption scandal.
- Donald Trump will remain an executive producer on NBC's "The Celebrity Apprentice" while he's president.
- John Glenn, a pioneering astronaut and the first American to orbit the Earth, has died at 95. Godspeed, Glenn 🚀🇺🇸
- Uber finally laid out hard rules for riders: No guns, sex, or barfing, please 🚗❌