1. Marc Fucarile and Jen Regan tied the knot at Fenway Park on Thursday, slightly more than one year after Marc was injured in the attack at the Boston Marathon. Fucarile, a 35-year-old roofer, lost his right leg from above the knee in the bombing.
2. Fucarile was the last person injured in the bombing to leave the hospital, finally checking out of Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital 100 days after the attack.
3. Fucarile, who proposed to Regan during his recovery, vowed to marry her as soon as he could dance at the wedding.
6. It was such a Boston wedding that the newlyweds, instead of a limosine, were whisked away in a duck boat. Congrats, you two!
- A second wave of bomb threats sent to Jewish community centers brought the number of locations threatened on Monday to 29.
- Trump accused Barack Obama of organizing recent protests against him and leaking information from the White House to the press.
- Accounting firm PricewaterhouseCoopers fessed up to the Oscars oops that caused "La La Land" to be named best picture instead of "Moonlight."
- Elon Musk announced that his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝