1. Marc Fucarile and Jen Regan tied the knot at Fenway Park on Thursday, slightly more than one year after Marc was injured in the attack at the Boston Marathon. Fucarile, a 35-year-old roofer, lost his right leg from above the knee in the bombing.
2. Fucarile was the last person injured in the bombing to leave the hospital, finally checking out of Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital 100 days after the attack.
3. Fucarile, who proposed to Regan during his recovery, vowed to marry her as soon as he could dance at the wedding.
6. It was such a Boston wedding that the newlyweds, instead of a limosine, were whisked away in a duck boat. Congrats, you two!
- Donald Trump responded to the father of a fallen Muslim American soldier who criticized him at the DNC, saying, "I've made a lot of sacrifices."
- Luke Aikins became the first skydiver to successfully jump out of a plane without a parachute. He landed on a net 🌎💪
- Sixteen people died after a hot air balloon caught fire and crashed in Texas Saturday.