1. Marc Fucarile and Jen Regan tied the knot at Fenway Park on Thursday, slightly more than one year after Marc was injured in the attack at the Boston Marathon. Fucarile, a 35-year-old roofer, lost his right leg from above the knee in the bombing.
2. Fucarile was the last person injured in the bombing to leave the hospital, finally checking out of Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital 100 days after the attack.
3. Fucarile, who proposed to Regan during his recovery, vowed to marry her as soon as he could dance at the wedding.
6. It was such a Boston wedding that the newlyweds, instead of a limosine, were whisked away in a duck boat. Congrats, you two!
- Former prime minister Tony Blair says there are elements of the Brexit debate "happening the world over."
- Uber documents provided to BuzzFeed News suggest that price cuts don't always raise driver wages 🚗💸
- U.S Department of Defense is expected to end its ban on transgender military service in July.