1. The elusive Banksy has unveiled his ninth piece since starting his month-long New York City residency. It was tracked down on Ludlow Street on the Lower East Side of Manhattan.
It’s his most ambitious NYC installation yet, spanning the side of a sedan and box truck.
2. The latest Banksy features a man in the crosshairs peering up at three galloping horses in night-vision goggles. Pretty badass.
3. An audio component was uploaded to Banksy’s website to go with the piece. It’s ripped from the notorious “Collateral Murder” audio leaked by Chelsea Manning to WikiLeaks, which features the sounds of U.S. soldiers firing on Reuters journalists.
4. This is Banksy’s most well-protected piece of NYC street art so far, shielded behind a fence and some barbed wire.
Banksy hasn’t had much success keeping hooligans from defacing his work this month in New York. We’ll see if this barbed wire keeps the vandals away.
5. The barbs on those wires certainly aren’t stopping fans and photographers from getting a closer look at Banksy’s piece.
- The Republican chair of the House probe into Russia and Trump should step down after secretly meeting with a source at the White House, say top Democrats.
- President Trump will sign an executive order on Tuesday stopping the EPA's plan to limit power plants burning coal.
- Facebook will start globally rolling out three features today on iOS and Android that strongly resemble Snapchat. They're called Camera, Direct, and Stories.
- And a college student was banned from Tinder after scamming some men out of money 💸 💔