1. Introverts Can't Just Become Extraverts Because You Want Them To
2. Cortical Arousal Levels?
3. Introverts are Better at Problem Solving.
4. Extraverts are Better at Interpreting Sensory Data
5. Warning: Music Playing
6. Extraverts and Introverts Speak Differently
7. Both Personality Types Perform Better When Given the Option to Choose Their Feedback Schedule
8. Sometimes the Two Need to be Separated
9. It's Time to Try a New Classroom
10. It's for Life!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!