We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed and Microsoft may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A flower umbrella so you can remind yourself that rain is a good thing because April showers bring May flowers!
2. An inverted umbrella with a convenient arm handle so the rain doesn't interfere with your texting.
3. A clear bubble umbrella to give you the rainbow you're hoping for even if Mother Nature doesn't.
4. A dog umbrella for keeping your pooch dry and ohhh sooo adorable!
5. An umbrella to protect you when it's raining cats and dogs.
6. A double canopy windproof umbrella that won't take you flying into the wind like Mary Poppins.
7. A lightsaber LED umbrella so the force can be with you as you fight off the bad weather.
8. A 16-rib umbrella — it won't flip inside out in the rain because more ribs means a sturdier umbrella!
9. A lightweight umbrella built to withstand up to 60 MPH winds.
10. An extra large umbrella you won't mind sharing with someone else.
11. An umbrella with a water-repellant teflon coating so you *and* your umbrella will stay dry.
12. A helmet umbrella — it'll protect your upper body while still allowing you to see where you're going.
13. A 37-inch umbrella designed to be extra aerodynamic so it never flips inside out.
14. A pagoda umbrella for adding a little extra whimsy and fun to your rainy day.
15. An reverse-closing umbrella so water doesn't shower down on you when you try to close it.
16. Or a compact reverse folding umbrella for all the convenience packed into a smaller umbrella.
17. A children's umbrella to help your little ones fend off the rain in style!
18. A Van Gogh Starry Night umbrella because you'll need a little beauty on those ugly rainy days.
19. A compact windproof umbrella with an auto open and close button so protection from the rain can be at your fingertips.
Avoiding the rain like...
The reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.