We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed and Microsoft may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A flower umbrella so you can remind yourself that rain is a good thing because April showers bring May flowers!
2. An inverted umbrella with a convenient arm handle so the rain doesn't interfere with your texting.
8. A 16-rib umbrella — it won't flip inside out in the rain because more ribs means a sturdier umbrella!
12. A helmet umbrella — it'll protect your upper body while still allowing you to see where you're going.
19. A compact windproof umbrella with an auto open and close button so protection from the rain can be at your fingertips.
Avoiding the rain like...
The reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.