1. "Star Wars" completely recreated in 15-second chunks.
2. Amazon reviewers celebrate the absurd.
3. Draw a stranger, be drawn by a stranger.
4. Gamers group together to create a potential cure for AIDS.
5. The Internet sings a soothing song to a woman in need.
6. The web reimagined as a collaborative graffiti canvas.
7. Boy meets girl, boy loses girl, and then the Internet steps in.
8. Reddit reveals its many, many faces.
9. 4chan makes an elderly gent's birthday an event to remember.
10. The Internet helps lost cameras find their rightful owners.
Get your free 7GB of storage and access to Word, PowerPoint, and Excel Web Apps on www.skydrive.com.