17 Things You Must Stop And Eat Along The Great Ocean Road
Beautiful views and delicious food? I'm in.
1. Grab a big breakfast while visiting the Cape Otway Lightstation.
2. Or munch on something a little sweeter at Forage on the Foreshore.
3. If you're a little more health-conscious, head to Sandy Feet for a light wrap or sandwich.
4. Pick yourself some fresh strawberries at Berry World in Timboon.
5. And while you're in the area, head to Timboon Fine Ice Cream for a nice cool treat.
6. If you're craving something a little fancy, duck into the Apollo Bay Bakery for a scallop pie.
7. Or grab some of their drool-worthy desserts for the road.
8. Then wash it all down with a Spotted Ale from the Great Ocean Road Brewhouse.
9. Grab a cheeky pizza or two from Coffin Sally in Port Fairy.
10. Or if you're feeling just a little peckish, stop by George's for a slice.
11. Grab the closest thing you'll find to a Melbourne-style breakfast at Bank St + Co.
12. Then go buy a bucket of mini yo yos for the road from Rebecca's.
13. Slurp on an alcoholic iced tea at the Sow & Piglets Brewery in Port Campbell.
14. Or if you're more of a beer aficionado, grab a craft beer and check out their on-site nanobrewery.
15. Stop in at Uncle Jack's on your way to The Great Ocean Road.
16. Bask in the beauty of the Erskine River while eating at the Swingbridge Cafe.
17. And end your trip with a nice glass of wine and a plate of fish 'n' chips at House of Jack Rabbit.
Travel was provided by Tourism Australia. BuzzFeed writers do not guarantee coverage.