Recently we asked the BuzzFeed Community for the deepest quotes they found in movies they didn't expect. Here are the surprisingly inspiring results.
2. "I don't associate with people who blame the world for their problems. You are your problem. You are also your solution."
–Megan Price, Bridesmaids
Suggested by Alicia Gray, Facebook
3. "My philosophy is: Worrying means you suffer twice."
–Newt Scamader, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
Suggested by Sanj Leone, Facebook
4. “It was scary at first, but every great thing starts out a little scary, doesn’t it?”
–R, Warm Bodies
Suggested by deriki
6. “Your future is whatever you make it, so make it a good one.”
–Doc Brown, Back to the Future III
Suggested by feliciav40601737d
7. "You try. You fail. You try. You fail. But the only true failure is when you stop trying."
–Madame Leota, The Haunted Mansion
Suggested by stephb48dbe6fc5
8. “Hearts will never be practical until they can be made unbreakable.”
–Oz, The Wizard of Oz
Suggested by niablewis94
10. "But that’s just the trouble with me. I give myself very good advice. But I very seldom follow it."
–Alice, Alice in Wonderland
Suggested by kristinw49b7cbdb7
11. "Some people are worth melting for."
Suggested by Raven McDonald, Facebook
12. "Sometimes you try your hardest, but things don’t turn out the way you want them to. Sometimes things have to change. And maybe sometimes they’re for the better."
–Nani, Lilo and Stitch
Suggested by z426b86d82
14. "You don’t really know how much you can do until you stand up and decide to try.”
15. "You are who you choose to be."
–Hogarth Hughes, The Iron Giant
Suggested by Victoria Meier, Facebook
16. "Fate. There is fate. But it only takes you so far, because once you're there, it's up to you to make it happen."
–Angel Stripper, Can’t Hardly Wait
18. “There’s a benefit to losing: you get to learn from your mistakes.”
Suggested by hazelm449bcb4cd
19. "You might as well like yourself. Just think of all the time you’re going to have to spend with you. And, well, if you don’t think much of yourself, how can others?”
–Professor Julius Kelp, The Nutty Professor
Suggested by brieannad
20. "Do or do not, there is no try."
–Yoda, Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back
Suggested by Richard Schaller, Facebook
22. "Because they knew one thing that all great men should know: that they didn't know everything."
–Simon Wilder, With Honors
Suggested by Cody Jones, Facebook
23. “We’re all pretty bizarre. Some of us are just better at hiding it, that’s all.”
–Andrew, The Breakfast Club
Suggested by amberxxmarie
24. "Whenever someone creates something with all of their heart, then that creation is given a soul."
–The Baron, The Cat Returns
Suggested by Rodoula-Annika Johanson, Facebook
26. “Just because everyone expects something from you doesn’t mean it’s guaranteed to happen.”
–Twilight Sparkle, My Little Pony Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks
Suggested by ilab
27. "I am the gatekeeper to my own destiny and I will have my glory day in the hot sun.”
–Nacho, Nacho Libre
Suggested by anaismarieg
28. “Anger clouds the mind. Turned inward, it is an unconquerable enemy.”
–Splinter, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1987)
Suggested by degobrah
30. "Don't be afraid of death, Winnie. Be afraid of the un-lived life."
–Angus Tuck, Tuck Everlasting
Suggested by halles4eb2ff341
31. "Well, love you get over in two months, big love you get over in two years, and great love, well great love... changes your life."
–Angelica, Win a Date with Tad Hamilton!
Suggested by alaurenc90
32. "All you've got to do is want something and then let yourself have it."
Suggested by erinn4e22d84b2