1. Grab yourself some delicious bush tucker-infused treats.
2. Take a bumpy camel ride through the red dirt of the Aussie outback.
3. Then visit a bunch of orphaned kangaroos at the Kangaroo Sanctuary.
4. Take a jewellery making class with an indigenous artist.
5. Or just stop to visit one of the best toilets in the world.
6. Drive to Ormiston Gorge and hike to experience the breathtaking views.
7. And then cool off by splashing about in Ellery Creek Big Hole.
8. Get up close and personal with the only crocodile in Alice.
9. Or visit the Desert Park to see some wildlife, who look just a little less daunting.
10. If you're up for the challenge, hike some of the Larapinta Trail.
11. Or keep it simple and admire the view at Simpsons Gap.
12. Mountain bike up Anzac Hill to get a full view of Alice from above.
13. Walk around the place where Alice Springs got its name.
14. Then discover how children in remote locations go to school.
15. Time your trip right and head to the Todd Mall Markets.
16. Soak in the views with a flight over Alice in a hot air balloon.
17. Then end your trip by stargazing in a clear, outback sky while grubbing on some traditional Aussie BBQ.
Travel was provided by Tourism Australia. BuzzFeed writers do not guarantee coverage.