And while we all can’t be LC, we can at least try to ‘gram like her.
6. Blur that background.
This might be easier said than done when you’re working with a phone camera, but sometimes it’s just as simple as making sure you focus on the subject closest to you before snapping the shot. You can also use the tilt-shift effect in Instagram, though it won’t work great on every picture.
10. Take those same flowers and cover your things with them.
Without the flowers, these photos might have been too monochromatic. But the petals really add a nice, subtle pop of color to both images. And while it’s not 100% clear what either photo is of, it doesn’t really matter, because whatever it is, it looks good covered in flowers.
11. Share things you’re proud of.
We’re not all clothing designers and authors of multiple books like our girl LC, but everyone has something they’re proud of. Your friends (if they’re good friends) will be happy for you, no matter how small or large the accomplishment.
- More than two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade on Saturday, New Orleans police said.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. Yesterday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, who fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱