17 Cat Owners Who Set The Bar Extremely High
How much is too much to pay for a Renaissance portrait of your cat?
1. This owner hired an interior designer to create a cat-approved space in their apartment.
2. And similarly, these three kitties have their very own "catio", built by their owner's dad!
3. Toby's owner shelled out some big bucks to have him painted Renaissance-style.
4. Otto's owner took newborn baby photos!
5. These cat parents knew how to celebrate a first birthday!
6. And this cat mom went all out for her kitty's 18th.
7. Because Tesla was terrified of the ceiling fan, his owner turned it into a lamp.
8. This owner bought these adorable matching pajama sets for her and her cat!
9. Hopper's owners hooked him up with his own tent and tablet.
10. This cat's owner built him his very own Taco Cat truck.
11. And this cat parent set up a kitty kissing booth for Valentine's Day.
12. Oliver's owners threw him a wedding. Not pictured: a fish wedding cake!
13. These lucky cats belong to someone who said they will literally sleep on the floor when the cats want the bed to themselves.
14. And this cat parent moved her mattress onto the floor so her cat could still sleep in the bed while she recovered from surgery.
15. Sir Buddy Winston Churchill's owner made him a fancy collar to wear when company comes over.
16. Malcom's parents didn't want him to feel left out when they took the dog for a walk, so they got him a stroller.
17. And finally, how about a round of applause for this owner who built their three cats a castle so that they could reign over their kingdom of Meowdor!!!
Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.