One of my favorite parts of the holiday season is the unlimited number of excuses to bake (and eat!) cookies.
And while I have a go-to chocolate chip cookie recipe, I wanted to find out if there were cool adjustments I could make to make my treats even tastier.
Here's what I tested:
1. Bake cookies in muffin tins instead of cookie sheets to make them perfectly round in shape.
2. Use pudding mix in your dough to make chewier cookies.
3. Use more white sugar than brown sugar to make thin and crispy cookies.
4. Substitute mayonnaise for butter and eggs.
5. Use bread flour instead of all-purpose flour for chewier cookies.
7. Use a box grater to salvage burnt cookies.
You can read through the rest of the baking hacks we've tried here.
17 Smart Ways To Upgrade Sugar Cookies
Here's How To Make The World's Greatest Chocolate Chip Cookies