People Are Showing Off Unexpected Hobbies They Picked Up During Quarantine, And They Are Exceedingly Delightful
"It's super calming for all my pandemic anxiety, and it’s been a great stress reliever."
Even though the pandemic has been — and will continue to be — a challenging time, some people have been able to find small bits of joy and meaning through new hobbies they've discovered.
1. Doing DIY nail art.
3. Turning shoes into skates.
4. Studying personal genealogy.
5. Paper quilling.
6. Sculpting figures with polymer clay.
7. Historical sewing.
9. Book binding.
11. Taking care of a rescue cat.
13. Professional food photography.
14. Growing plants.
15. Watercolor painting.
16. Learning how to play the keytar.
17. Learning how to play the violin.
18. Doing karate.
19. Learning how to speak another language.
Note: Some submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.