5. Matcha-flavored everything
I love matcha, but it’s actually pretty bitter and vegetal in taste. I’d rather have it in its original tea form, with all the nutritional benefits.
In the words of Anthony Bourdain, “A bar is to go to get a little bit buzzed, and pleasantly derange the senses, and have a good time, and interact with other people, or make bad decisions, or feel bad about your life. It’s not to sit there fucking analyzing beer.”
9. Artisanal pickles
You can’t makeeeee me pay $40 for brined cucumber.
11. Green juices
Juicing a fruit or vegetable actually removes most of its nutrients, so perhaps cold-pressed juices are not the healthiest way to lose weight.
12. Fancy chocolate bars
Just take me back to the days when Ferrero Rocher was fancy.
13. Food served on cutting boards:
If only they invented a more lightweight, ceramic, low-walled version of this board to neatly contain all the food.
14. Overloaded desserts
I mean, I guess they’re nice to look at.
- Donald Trump, who wrote a book about his ability to get deals done, lost in his highest stakes negotiation yet — the battered GOP health care bill.
- A viral Instagram post falsely claimed 14 black girls went missing over 24 hours in Washington, DC, but that doesn't mean there isn't a problem. Now lawmakers are taking action.
- Apple says a hacking group that's threatening to wipe hundreds of millions of iPhones has not breached its iCloud system 📱
- Hi Stranger: A bizarre short film featuring a naked mumbling figurine is making everyone on the internet uncomfortable 🙃