2. According to a 1998 survey, a majority of Icelanders believe in the existence of elves.
According to one resident quoted in The Atlantic, “elves can range wildly in size, from a few centimeters to three meters in height. They may live in houses, sometimes with multiple floors, and, if you leave them alone, they’ll generally mind their own business.”
3. Nearly all of Iceland’s heating and electricity needs are served by hydroelectric power and geothermal water reserves.
- The top Democrat in Washington, Chuck Schumer, says New York City shouldn't pay for Trump's security, he told BuzzFeed News.
- Today is Trump's 100th day in office. We found an average of about one false statement per day from him and his aides so far 💯
- A luxury event called Fyre Festival turned into a total disaster — and it's shows how insane and competitive the industry has become 😱
- A hacker claims to have uploaded episodes from the new season of 'Orange Is The New Black' after Netflix failed to pay a ransom 💵