We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
If you're a long-distance runner, hiker, or any kind of endurance athlete for that matter, you know that tasty and filling snacks are very important.
1. This dark chocolate chip and peanut butter Perfect bar that's totally free of preservatives.
2. These salted toffee pretzel Protein Crisp bars that taste like rice crispy snacks.
3. These chewable energy cubes that are packed with caffeine.
4. These Keto-Crave energy bars that are higher in fat and lower in carbs than most other snacks.
5. These 60% dark chocolate-covered macadamia nuts that are high in unsaturated, healthy fats.
6. These classic Gu energy gels that no marathon runner can do without.
7. These Vermont Smoke & Cure mini meat sticks that are an easy way to work more protein into your diet.
8. Or these Salmon and Smoked Maple bars that are a good option for pescatarians.
9. These chocolate sea salt RX bars made with ingredients you can actually pronounce.
10. These peanut butter crunch Clif bars that are the perfect combination of crunchy, nutty, and smooth.
11. This Iconic chocolate truffle protein shake that will hydrate and energize you.
12. This dark chocolate and coffee trail butter that's minimally processed and easy to pack into your hiking gear.
13. This dessert-like Honey Stinger salted waffle that'll motivate you on all your workouts.
14. These Sport Beans that are a solid alternative to Gu gel packs.
Some responses may have been edited for length or clarity.