We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey y'all. It's December, meaning it's officially time to get cozy AF and drink as much tea as humanly possible.
Now, everyone has a favorite tea flavor. Mine is mint — because it's relaxing, refreshing, and tastes really damn good without anything added to it.
To prepare myself for the winter evenings ahead, I decided to test five of the most popular mint-flavored teas out there and find the ~mintiest~ one. Here are the results:
1. First up, I tried Trader Joe's Peppermint Tea, which smelled sweet and would probably pair well with some triple ginger snap cookies.
2. The Tazo lived up to its name and had a pretty strong menthol mintiness to it.
3. Choice's Peppermint Tea smelled kind of medicinal, as if it were made with prescription-strength peppermint. 👊
4. Drinking Celestial Seasonings' Sleepytime Tea made me feel like the sleepy bear on the box.
5. Stash's Peppermint Tea tasted like an actual breath mint, and dare I say — was the mintiest of 'em all.
vote votesTrader Joe's Peppermint Tea
vote votesTazo Refresh Tea
vote votesChoice Peppermint Tea
vote votesCelestial Seasonings Sleepytime Tea
vote votesStash Peppermint Tea
vote votesAnother superior one I'll talk about in the comments!