3. Brandy & Mr. Whiskers (2004-2006)
That show where a dog and an older-looking rabbit are stuck on an island. Where no one knows how they got there or how they’re friends.
6. PB&J Otter (1998-2000)
Back when it was Playhouse Disney. Not Disney Junior.
If you were a ’90s baby growing up in the 2000s, the Noodle Dance was your jam.
7. Lilo & Stitch: The Series (2003-2006)
The spin-off show where Lilo and Stitch try to pick up Jumba’s slack by catching all the experiments who accidentally escaped.
9. The Buzz on Maggie (2005-2006)
The show where the tomboyish fly dreams to be a rock star, but often puts herself in conflict in doing so.
And yeah, you know as a kid, you wished you were Skye Sweetnam.
13. The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh (1988-1991)
“Pooh Bear, Winnie the Pooh Bear…”
Don’t hide it, I know you know the lyrics.
16. TaleSpin (1990-1991)
The ’90s cartoon based on bears flying airplanes and dealing with other animals.
20. Shorty McShort Shorts (2006-2007)
OK, technically not a television show, but still an animated series of random short episodes.
The only episode you need to know is “Boyz On Da Run.”
21. Pepper Ann (1997-2000)
To be honest, I only remember the intro. Because damn, it was catchy.
23. The Weekenders (2000-2004)
A show about the weekends you wish you were a part of as a kid.
And you knew that Lor was the first girl to rock a snapback.
26. AND FOR ALL YOU SMART ASSES WHO THINK I FORGOT THE GOOD ONES.
THESE ARE THE DISNEY ANIMATED SERIES YOU NEVER SHOULD HAVE FORGOTTEN
27. Kim Possible (2002-2007)
And I gave you the courtesy of providing its pilot.
28. Recess (1997-2001)
Ok, technically it was produced on ABC and Toon Disney, but the re-runs aired on Disney Channel.
Nonetheless, one of the best cartoons to feature fourth grade. (alongside Hey Arnold!)
29. The Proud Family(2001-2005)
“I’m Penny Proud, I’m cute and I’m loud. And I got. it. going on.”
Back when Kyla Pratt ruled Disney and Solange was was part of Destiny’s Child.
30. Doug (1991-1994) (1996-1999)
OK, technically the original Nickelodeon version was better, but I wanted an excuse to put this on the list.
Still, a bad-ass show.
Are there shows I seriously forgot?
Add them on below..
- "It was a wick": Artists, friends, and survivors describe what it was like inside the Oakland warehouse party fire that left at least 9 dead.
- The election is really, really over now: Jill Stein has dropped her Pennsylvania recount request, making Donald Trump the absolute winner.
- Cuba is preparing to bury Fidel Castro: his ashes arrived in Santiago Saturday, the city where he declared his socialist revolution victorious.
- "Saturday Night Live" spoofed Donald Trump retweeting weird people, just like the real president-elect 📱😂