19 Of The Best Family-Friendly Vacations That People Actually Swear By
Not sure where to book your next family vacation when we can all travel again? Start here.
Taking a family vacation is supposed to be fun, but sometimes it can be hard to find the perfect place.
1. Have the adventure of a lifetime in Iceland.
2. Pay a visit to Gothenburg, Sweden.
3. Explore the attractions in Los Angeles, California.
4. Take a national parks vacation in the Canadian Rockies.
5. Seek thrills at Cedar Point in Sandusky, Ohio.
6. Explore the canals in Amsterdam.
7. Book a stay at the Atlantis Bahamas.
8. Explore the mountain town of Red River, New Mexico.
10. Take an urban adventure to St. Louis, Missouri.
11. Go sight-seeing in San Diego, California.
13. Entertain the whole family in Japan.
14. Traverse around Boulder, Colorado.
15. Soak up the sun in Belize.
16. Take a road trip across the US.
17. Take a ranch getaway in Loveland, Colorado.
18. Enjoy quality family time in New Hampshire.
19. Finally, spend a weekend on the lake in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho.
What's the best family vacation you've been on? Let us know in the comments!
Note: Some submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.
Disclaimer: This article was written to provide future travel recommendations or suggestions. However, it’s important to keep in mind your own health, community health, and COVID-19 exposure risk.