With the New Year just getting started, there's no better time than now to work on those resolutions.
When Reddit user u/ligamentary asked "What's a positive habit you can develop for free in 30 days or less?" a bunch of people chimed in with some pretty thoughtful suggestions.
So whether you're looking to start a good habit or get rid of a bad one, you'll probably get inspired by these responses. Take a look at the most memorable answers to the thread:
1. To start, try the two minute rule:
2. Enjoy a relaxing sunset walk:
3. Learn to set a bedtime for yourself:
4. Wake up early in the morning to see what you can accomplish:
5. Be kind to strangers:
6. Take a moment to get a head start on your dishes:
7. Carve out time to clean each day:
8. Make your bed each morning:
9. Love to shop? Consider taking up couponing before making your next purchase:
10. Try tracking your meals:
11. Get in some extra steps by taking the stairs:
12. Step away and take a break from social media for a little while:
13. Always hug your loved ones:
14. Start exercising for at least 10-15 minutes a day:
15. Stay hydrated throughout the day:
16. Avoid drama by not getting yourself involved:
17. Make a point to create a budget so you can start saving money:
18. Ditch sipping on soda for another alternative to quench your thirst:
19. Finally, recognize all the things you are grateful for in life:
What would you add to this list? Tell us the positive habit you'd include in the comments!
Note: Some responses have been edited for length and/or clarity.