1. Today the AP posted this story with the most amazing lede written — Headline: Man burns feces behind Seattle police station
SEATTLE (AP) — The No. 1 thing Seattle police officers noticed Sunday at the East Precinct station was a fire in the alley. The next thing was No. 2.
(h/t to Jim Romenesko)
- The Women's March on Washington was one of the largest protests in the city's history.
- Trump's spokesman held a press conference to blame grass coverings for "minimizing" the crowd at the inauguration 🤔
- Members of the national security community reacted with shock after Trump attacked his critics while giving a speech at CIA headquarters.
- "SNL" featured a shirtless Vladimir Putin celebrating America's newest President.