1. The Democratic Progressive Party blocked an entrance with chairs and ropes in hopes of preventing the parliament session:
2. They also blocked a second entrance to keep the ruling Nationalist Party out:
3. One lawmaker put on a helmet to prepare for the coming brawl:
4. Legislators from the Nationalist Party finally broke through the doors and were very unhappy:
5. Then a fight broke out between ruling and opposition lawmakers on the legislature floor:
6. Legislator Chiu Chih-wei from the Democratic Progressive Party kicking a man while he is down:
7. Then it turned into a two-man wrestling match:
8. Things really got nasty:
9. Legislator Gao Jyh-peng was not impressed and hurled a bottle of water at the others:
10. One lawmaker needed medical attention for the bruises he received in the fight. Despite the melee, the bill was expected to easily pass.
- U.S. President Barack Obama said that world leaders at the G7 summit are "rattled" by the rise of Donald Trump — and rightly so.
- Good news, Canadians: If you buy medical marijuana legally, you can now get same-day delivery right to your door in Toronto and Calgary 🍁
- And these Syrians have returned home after surviving the siege that destroyed Homs, the third-largest city in the country.